Love stories about damaged people
Barbara Claypole White is an author with a gardening habit. She grew up in the English countryside and now lives in the North Carolina forest with her husband and son.
THE UNFINISHED GARDEN
A love story about grief, OCD, and dirt.
Harlequin MIRA (August 2012)
- Simply Books #1 Romantic Book of 2012
- Finalist, 2013 Write Touch Readers' Award Contest, mainstream novel with romantic elements
- Finalist, 2013 Golden Quill Contest, best first book
- Finalist, 2013 New England Readers' Choice Beanpot Award, mainstream novel with romantic elements
- Barnes & Noble August 2012 Romance Pick
"I learned so much about myself from this story--that fear doesn't have to hold me back, but rather, it can move me forward."
Diane Chamberlain, bestselling author of The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes
"The Unfinished Garden is a mesmerizing tale of fear, loss, and love. Tilly and James are richly drawn and wonderfully flawed characters who embody the contradictions and imperfections that exist in all of us. Barbara Claypole White has created a novel as beautiful and complex, dark and light, sweet and sensuous as Tilly’s beloved garden."
- Joanne Rendell, author of The Professors' Wives' Club
"The Unfinished Garden is a tender novel about embracing imperfections, facing fears, and coming to terms with the past."
- Therese Walsh, author of The Last Will of Moira Leahy
"The Unfinished Garden is a beautifully written debut about healing the past and finding the future."
- Laura Spinella, author of Beautiful Disaster
"A complex and beautifully crafted tale of lives interwining through extraordinary people coming to terms with the choices they have made (and some that have been made for them)."
- Traci Foust, author of Nowhere Near Normal, A Memoir of OCD
THE IN-BETWEEN HOUR
What could be worse than losing your child? Having to pretend he’s still alive...
Coming January, 2014
read more about The In-Between Hour.
Browse the Book
ORDER THE BOOK FROM
Amazon • Amazon (UK)
Barnes & Noble • Books-A-Million
Harlequin • Indiebound