Love stories about damaged people
Barbara Claypole White is an author with a gardening habit. She grew up in the English countryside and now lives in the North Carolina forests with her husband and son.
THE UNFINISHED GARDEN
A love story about grief, OCD, and dirt.
Harlequin MIRA (paperback and e-book)
- Simply Books Number 1 in Top 10 Romantic Book of 2012
- Finalist in the 2013 New England Reader's Choice Bean Pot Award
- Barnes & Noble Romance Pick for August 2012
"I learned so much about myself from this story--that fear doesn't have to hold me back, but rather, it can move me forward. The Unfinished Garden is a touching and accomplished debut."
- Diane Chamberlain, bestselling author of The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes and The Good Father
"The Unfinished Garden is a mesmerizing tale of fear, loss, and love. Tilly and James are richly drawn and wonderfully flawed characters who embody the contradictions and imperfections that exist in all of us. Barbara Claypole White has created a novel as beautiful and complex, dark and light, sweet and sensuous as Tilly’s beloved garden."
- Joanne Rendell, author of The Professors' Wives' Club, Crossing Washington Square, and Out of The Shadows
"The Unfinished Garden is a tender novel about embracing imperfections, facing fears, and coming to terms with the past."
- Therese Walsh, author of The Last Will of Moira Leahy
THE IN-BETWEEN HOUR
What could be worse than losing your child? Having to pretend he’s still alive...
Coming January, 2014
read more about The In-Between Hour.
Browse the Book
ORDER THE BOOK FROM
Amazon • Amazon (UK)
Barnes & Noble • Books-A-Million
Harlequin • Indiebound